MYT Works / eMotimo spectrum ST4
MYT Works integration kits are available for both MYT Works Camera Sliders and Skater Dollies.
The integration kit closely follows the MYT Works design principles of ease-of-use and intuitive operation. The belt clamps are designed such that no tensioners are required. Install the belt and pull on each side to tighten the belt and lock it with the wingnuts. Very simple, quick and easy setup. Operate in manual mode, simply disconnect the motor from the head and remove the belt.
Nail a 4-axis shot that includes focus changes. The spectrum ST4 has a built-in intervalometer to trigger your DSLR. Supports larger video cameras like REDs and Alexa Minis. Exceptionally power efficient, spectrum ST4 can handle long duration shoots with small VMount or Gold Mount packs. All known bulb ramping solutions are supported.
Back to Manual mode in seconds
With its streamlined Omega configuration design, operators can go back to full manual mode by simply removing the belt from the belt holders. Both our slider and skater dollies will function with the motor mount and belt holders still installed on the carriage and the end trusses.
eMotimo Integration Kits
Slider Integration Kit: Belt (1), Medium or Large Belt Clamps (2), Motor Mount (1), and Screws (6)
Skater Integration Kit: Belt (1), Belt Clamps (2), Motor Mount (1), Screws (4), SRP Locking Bolts (4), and 1″ Step Rods (4)
- 4 axis Controller (Pan/Tilt/M3/M4). Typically Pan/Tilt/Slide/Focus.
- Spectrum Size: 7.4 x 7.3 x 5″ (18.7 x 8.5 x 12.7 cm)
- Camera support capacity: 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- Weight spectrum ST4: 4.5 lbs. (2.04 kg)
- Weight of Integrated LPlate with Fz Motor: 1.5 lbs (0.45 kg)
- Weight of MYT Works Camera Slider Integration Kit: 3.25 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Power: AC, or V-Mount Battery OR Gold Mount Battery
- Operation Temperature: -22 to 122°F (-30 to 50°C) Pan Speed – 100 deg/sec max. 1 deg/24 hours min Tilt Speed – 50 deg/sec max. 0.5 deg/24 hours min
- Slider Speed – 6 inches/sec max. 0.1 inches / 24 hours min.