5-axis camera motion control system for the VFX industry
The Cinetique is a multi-axis camera motion control system designed, engineered and built on an industry-first isolated axis configuration, unlike any other system currently available in the industry.
Easy 180° & 360° shots
The system takes a unique approach to motion control. Instead of utilizing robotic arms and/or cranes, which naturally limit motion in certain ways due to a phenomenon called ‘inverse kinematics’, the Cinetique uses 5 completely isolated axes that allow the user to move the camera in all possible directions within its movement envelope. This includes difficult shots such as 180° and 360°, and more, all without seeing the system in the view of the camera.
Setting a shot is intuitive without requiring extensive training. It can also be accomplished without a second person present. The common sense touchscreen interface is welcoming to non-professionals and professionals alike.
Its design centers around the notion that essential cinematic moves should be easy to do, feel natural and quick to set up.
- Can be moved manually by one operator while recording the move, allowing for instant replay of the move
- Offers a variety of preset moves that can be adjusted, modified, and/or recorded on the fly
- Can be fully controlled by one operator. All the main features and functions can be easily learned with an intuitive touchscreen interface
- Can be controlled in a variety of ways including game controllers and third-party units
- Comes with the option to be connected to Dragon frame
- Offers traditional ramping up and down, speed controls and other standard features in camera motion control
- Will provide the operator with an editable timeline
- Can offer an unobstructed 360 degrees view
It’s designed to:
- Be quiet and allow for contiguous sound recording
- Easy to install and only requires 110V power
- Extremely light, allowing for integration and installation in any environment
- It Comes in 2 standard versions, the “Tenaci” and the “Locus”