Our Rover Dolly is a lightweight, travel dolly with foam wheels that can work on a wide range of surfaces, including carpets, tile or cement. Shoot B-roll quickly— including overhead, nature, and architectural shots— over long distances from a low profile. The Rover dolly completes our 3-IN-1 system which offers three types of camera set-ups in one easy-to-use package. All MYT Works products are designed, manufactured and assembled in New York City from machined, industrial-grade steel and aluminum.
The Rover Dolly is available in three sizes. Each size has a different diameter wheel, overall width, and load capacity.
- 4” soft foam wheels (non-pneumatic)
- Rover Load Capacity: 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
- Rover Wheel Diameter: 4″ (102 mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.2 kg)
- 5″ soft foam wheels (non-pneumatic)
- Load Capacity: 65 lbs (29.5 kg)
- Wheel Diameter: 5″ (127 mm)
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 6″ soft foam wheels (non-pneumatic)
- Load Capacity:100 lbs (45.4 kg)
- Wheel Diameter: 6″ (152 mm)
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Small footprint allows for nimble use in numerous environments
- Save time capturing low profile long distance and table top shots even in a narrow space
- Fully compatible with other MYT Works tools, the Hi-Hat can be removed from the rover and used with our slider and skater dollies or as a stand-alone camera support
- High load capacity to carrying weight ratio
- Enables subtle curved camera motion
- Removable, airless wheels for ease of transport
- Multiple mounting points for Bullseye Levels, wood handles and more
- Non-corrosive materials withstand adverse environments
- Choose from Flat Mount, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm or Mitchell mount.
- Includes one Hi-Hat of choice and one Bullseye Level