Save up to 40% on the Rover Dolly when you buy our 3-IN-1 system for smooth, versatile camera motion essential for high quality production. Our 3-IN-1 Glide Slider Dolly System is patented and includes the slider with detachable Hi-Hat, and our easy-to-use travel Rover Dolly. The addition of the Rover Dolly enables a third complete camera setup option, great for saving time on low profile or table top shots over long distances.
Three Camera Motion Solutions include:
- The Glide Slider Dolly with Hi-Hat
- The Hi-Hat as a stand-alone mount
- The Hi-Hat with travel Rover Dolly
Our one-latch hi-hat release enables operators to:
- use the camera hi-hat on the slider dolly, flip the latch and lift the hi-hat (fully mounted with camera) from the track
- use the hi-hat as a stand-alone camera support
- take the hi-hat and mount it with the same locking latch on the rover dolly, which is great for low profile shots and rolls smoothly on a wide variety of surfaces
- set up multiple camera hi-hat assemblies with various tripod head mounts for use in tandem.
Dual extrusion track is exceptionally strong and rigid, boasting imperceptible deflection even with a full camera load at the center. The strength of the rails also opens up a wider range of support options, and frees operators from the hassle of center mounting.
Our bearing design allows for an ultra-smooth motion that is also completely free of the back-and-forth rocking found on most other sliders. We also deliver clean starts and stops essential for quality production.
- braking system that is transferable between the four bearings on each slider
- removable protective cap on the top of each bearing allows for incredibly easy cleaning
- floating design on stainless steel dowel pins that accommodates any variation in temperature and compression/expansion differential
- protective sleeves for the rails
- lubrication-free system with easy maintenance